Still (crazy) Making Feltos After All These Years

It’s been a really long time since I posted anything here and many people (understandably) have wondered if I was still making the Fabulous Felt-O-Matic. In spite my blog neglect, many of those who wondered have contacted me and now have feltos of their own.

Well, today is the day that I finally listened to that nagging inner voice saying "you really should update your blog"! A friend's recent post on Facebook (thank you Rich!) which mentioned the "felto" generated not only a welcome flurry of inquiries but also a bit more public posting of speculation about the demise of the Fabulous Felt-O-Matic which some folks just seem unable to resist making.  
So here it is……….

The Update:  September 1, 2021
I designed and made the first felto in late 2002.  While it wasn't my original plan, in the summer of 2003 at the urging of fellow feltmakers, I offered feltos for sale. To be honest, many more people than I had imagined were interested and several hundred felt-o-matics have found their way all over the world since then. I first published this blog in 2007 as a place to show the felto and describe all the things that could be done with it. And, it has remained basically unchanged ever since. I have edited the original post to remove some outdated information but even though I am no longer in Vermont, my heart is still there, and I hope you will forgive my reluctance to change my profile.

It’s hard to believe that I have been making and selling felt-o-matics for eighteen years ……. and I plan on continuing as long as there is someone who wants one.

I am definitely still making 

Felt-o-Matics!

Dianne


If you would like more information, email me at:



Scroll down to learn more about the Fabulous Felt-o-Matic. You may find the answers to most of your questions.